Each of our Villas have:-
- Secure wall safe for valuables and documents.
- Door and window insect screens
- Private pools exclusively for your own use
- Walled gardens with lockable entrance gates.
- Secure off road parking
- All bed linen, hand, shower and pool towels,
- Abundant welcome basket of food including regional wine and beer.
- Oil/vinegar and salt/pepper
- Solid timber sun-loungers with thick full length cushions.
- Both indoor and also outdoor, good quality dining furniture
- Traditional wood framed gazebos
- Traditional barbecues (not flimsy metal tray type barbecues)
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Satellite TV and huge DVD library
- Comfortable leather seating in the living spaces
- King size double beds and full size singles with full depth mattresses
- Dishwasher,Washing machine tablets, soaps and bathroom paper
- End of week laundry changeover, and full pool maintenance during your stay
- Comprehensive Villa Guide with a wealth of info regional towns, beaches, attractions and restaurants etc
- Front gate intercoms
- No charges for electricity, gas, insurance or end of stay cleaning.
- Assistance, advice and/or recommendations from English speaking owners who live locally
- Complimentary high chair & child cot (including bedding) for our younger guests #
- Free WiFi in all our Villas
- In-Villa cookery lessons using regional recipes and traditional ingredients from a local lady chef #
- Winery tours with wine-tastings arranged on request. #
What more could you ask for to make your holiday a complete success ? and with 300 sunny days a year, we hardly have to guarantee the Puglian summer 🙂
# = preferably to be reserved at time of booking and/or prior to arrival to ensure availability